School Group Rafting
School Group Rafting
Call us today to reserve this trip! 800.553.RAFT (7238)
Crab Apple Whitewater is the perfect choice for your whitewater adventure with trips that range in difficulty from easy to advanced. There are trips for all ages in Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont. Please use our trip planner to help locate the trip choices that are right for you. If you have questions please contact us. Our family is available to help you plan your trip 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Please read our Reservation Policies.
Lodging at Crab Apple
If you are rafting in Maine, stay on the Crab Apple base! View our lodging options, layouts, pricing and restaurant menu.
If rafting in Massachusetts, here are the options for lodging and camping in the area.
If rafting the West River in Vermont, here are the best local options.
Commonly Asked Questions
Yes. We offer a choice of discounted rates or free trips based on the number of people in your group. See our Group Outings page for details. We also offer discounts for YOUTH GROUPS. Check out our Boy and Girl Scout, School, College, YMCA, Recreation Department, Summer Camp and Religious Youth Group Programs.
Rafting rates are lower in the early and late season on many of our trips. Weekday rates are lower than weekend rates. You can save money by rafting with us two or more days in a row. Group leaders can earn FREE trips by bringing a group of friends or family or lower each person's ticket price depending on the number in your group. Finally, check out our Internet Specials for upcoming discounts and special offers.
Why choose Crab Apple for your class trip?
- Family owned and operated since 1983
- Family members participate in every trip
- High School, Middle School and Elementary
- Over 30 years of river experience
- Live, thorough safety orientation before each trip
- Satellite or cell phones on all trips
- Jacket, overalls and boots are FREE for youth groups (Save $20pp)
- Important value for cool trips in spring and fall
- Important value for cool or rainy summer day
- All pricing includes snacks and river meals
- Reservation office staffed by ownership family
- Free DVD to show at organizational meetings