What to Expect While Whitewater Rafting
5 Things You Should Expect While Whitewater Rafting
- The first thing guests should always expect on any whitewater rafting trip with Crab Apple is an unlimited amount of fun. All rafting adventures with Crab Apple Whitewater come with a recipe for smiles and memories that you’ll remember forever. Our staff specializes in customer service and safety ensuring that you’ll have the most fun that the river will provide.
- Guaranteed water levels on all our white water adventures in Maine and Massachusetts. All whitewater trips are featured on rivers with hydro-electric dams that provide daily water releases. This ensures big white water on our more aggressive trips, and at the same time provides safe releases for guests on our milder trips.
- The chance to make new friends. Whitewater rafting in Maine and Massachusetts is a great way to get to know people you would never have had a chance to meet. Paddling and challenging the rapids create the perfect environment for team work and friendship. Guest often exchange email and phone numbers after trips and some even schedule their trip for the next year to raft together!
- The finest beauty and scenery that nature has to offer. All of the rivers Crab Apple Whitewater rafts are scenic and untouched. In Maine, The Kennebec and Dead Rivers provide rustic and rugged terrain on The Kennebec Chaudiere Corridor. In Massachusetts, The Deerfield and Millers Rivers are located on the historic Mohawk Trail.
- You’ll never leave one of our trips hungry. Included in every adventure are the food and snacks you need for the activity. Our full day white water trips provide a hearty all you can eat lunch (ranging from steaks to a picnic buffet – depending on the activity). Our half day trips include a riverside snack and beverage during your adventure. After a full day of paddling and shooting the rapids, your hungry stomach will always be satisfied!